I can't believe that three months have already passed!! It just never fails to amaze me how fast it all flies by. I still miss my belly!! anyway, here are Emma's pictures, actually taken yesterday, because I didn't have time on the 5th. Close enough.
Emma At Three Months:
- still eating 4oz every 3-4 hours ( occasionally eating 5)
- sleeps from 8:45 to 6:30-7:00 then back to sleep until about 9:00
- Still takes one long nap, but now it only lasts about 2 hours instead of four
- takes quite a few 30-60 minute naps, usually after staying awake for an hour to an hour and 1/2
- smiles all the time
- doesn't like her car seat
- starting to make "coo" sounds, but hasn't actually had a laugh yet
- HATES to have her bottle taken away to be burped!
- still seems to prefer mommy, and seems to better at her own house
- HATES her swing, loves her bouncy chair
- doesn't like belly time, so still isn't lifting up her head for longer than a second
- when doing belly time, before she starts screaming, she pulls up her legs in crawling motions, but doesn't actually go anywhere
- doesn't like to be laying when awake, wants to be sitting straight up
- notices light and movement on T.V., and seems to enjoy it! Uh-Oh!!!!!
- still isn't batting at toys, actually doesn't show any interest in them at all...hmmmm
- spent the night away from home for the first time.... don't worry, I did okay
- still loves her binky
- sleeps on side, still likes to be swaddled at night
- size 1 diapers
- 0-3 pajamas starting to get to short! ( and some outfits). Still able to wear newborn onesies
That about covers everything, I think. Until next month.... oh, yeah she weighs somewhere around 13lbs. ( she doesn't see the doc. this month)
" None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not free."
- Pearl S. Buck