Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dr.s call!!

The doctor called me today and my cervix is clean!! They used a bigger word, but I can't remember what it was. There is another little Ridgway in my future yet!! better tell Vern to get on building me that bigger house! I can't have another baby until I have more room:( Oh, well, I don't want another one for at least three years, anyway. I'm SOOO happy!! now I just have to go in for a pap every 6 months until I get three normal in a row.. let's just hope that happens!!

As many of you know, Ava is going to be here tomorrow!!:) Jami's C-section is scheduled for 9:30 in the A.M! My wonderful big sister is going to take the day off work to babysit so I can be there! I'm so excited!! Everyone make sure to pray that everything turns out good. We are hoping for the best!! As soon as I get home, I'll post whatever pictures I'm able to get and update everyone. Again, start praying!!! Everyone have a good evening and I'll re-post tomorrow.

No comments: