Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leaves!!

We went back to the park on Wednesday after school. Again, the weather was fabulous and I noticed how pretty the leaves were on Tuesday and just couldn't resist going back and taking pictures! I wish that Gavin would have been there, I bet I could have got a few good pictures of the three of them..... oh well. Anyway, here are the pictures from our "shoot".

Lakin


Lakin did perfectly for mommy's little photo obsession! I got quite a few good pictures of her. Even though she was dying to go play with her little friend from school, she humored me and looks beautiful! Both of My Girls Emma Grace
Emma didn't like the leaves quite as much as Lakin. She did okay at first but when Lakin really started pushing them around, she cried. I think the noise may have scared her a little. I managed to get quite a few pictures, though, and some of them were even good! I'm not really sure what that spots from on her head, it's in another one, too. must be a glare.

No comments: