Emma Grace at 6 months:
- still eating 4 oz. every 3-4 hours ( someday she'll eat more and less often...)
- still not returning to her much loved habit of sleeping through the night:(
- wakes 2-??? ( that means numerous) times at night
- now likes her cereal
- first diaper rash ( that just..won't..go..away!!)
- still in sz. 2 diapers
- 0-3 onesies
- 6 month pajamas
- 6-12 and 9 mth clothes are fitting REALLY well ( which stinks because we have at least 5 more months of cold left and she may outgrow all of her wonderful clothes by then!)
- STILL not rolling over..... I KNOW!!
- sitting up for short periods of time by herself
- the " crying all of the time" phase is, thank goodness, complete!!:) ( except when she's with mom:) which brings us to....
- her first failed sleepover..... she went to mom's and cried for the ENTIRE time, so we had to come and get her... but we did get to go out to dinner!! Thank's mom!
- the stranger anxiety thing is still with us, but sometimes she does okay. You have to get her in the PERFECT mood.... or don't touch!
- first baby food on the 4th ( carrots, which I will post pictures of later)
- reached for her...... MAMA!!!!! she did this yesterday. It was SO great!
- laughed out loud as peek-a-boo
- she now likes baths, but I may have put that last month...
I can't think of anything else that she's done this month....... i wasn't very prepared today and I should be cleaning, not on the computer. I HAD to get this posted today, though! Enjoy the pictures!
Not really sure about this one......
okay, mom, time to get movin!!
She decided that she was going to eat the chair instead of pose for pictures