Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time to Trim the Tree!!!

I just realized while I was uploading these pictures that I don't have one of the whole tree.....but maybe that's because it's looking a little rough this year :) I had no part in decorating, it was done entirely by Vern and the kids...and afterwards, by Bella. I swear this cat is really making me rethink my decision to keep him-her!! I don't know how many times I have found branches laying on the floor and at night I lay in bed and count the ornaments dropping. My lights have somehow been strung in ways that even I don't understand. Lets just say it's a good thing for Bella that Lakin loves him-her so much!! So.....I have a not very pretty tree ( I REALLY need to invest in new decorations!!), but that's okay, because what matters is that the kids had so much fun putting it up. In a few years I've decided I will have TWO trees in our new house....one for me and one for the family :)






Emma really tried to hand decorations this year, but she couldn't quite get the hang of it :)


Such concentration!!





Such a silly baby!!





I just had to have at least one picture of lakin's outfit of the day :)





No comments: