Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Unlike most years... we only had 1 Thanksgiving this year...instead of the usual 3. Although it did save me a lot of time baking, it does feel like we forgot to do something. maybe next year we'll be back to normal....if we were ever "normal", that is :) I didn't get many pictures. we were in a pretty large building due to health issues in Vern's family and there were quite a few people there that I didn't know. Not to mention that my camera battery died, right about the time I decided to pull it out and start snapping..... oh well:( Tracy and Byron

Emma playing basketball



we all know what he wants for Christmas !! :) Poor kid is probably never going to stop hearing that!



Vern's sister-in-law, Kizzy and his grandmother Lee

Gavin...seconds before he stripped of everything but his t-shirt and jeans


No comments: