Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random January Pictures

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog, so I thought I would go ahead and do one. All of my children are asleep and the two older ones are sick. Gavin threw up a few times in the early a.m. and then started running a fever. He's been asleep most of the afternoon. Lakin has been visiting the toilet just about every 10 minutes.... poor baby!! I feel just awful for her. Everytime she even takes a sip of something, she's right back in the bathroom:( Thank goodness Emma hasn't gotten sick yet!! Let's hope it stays that way. So my weekend is apparently going to be taken up playing nursemaid..... anyone want to come and help??

Well, we finally upgraded to high-speed!! It's satellite and ridiculously expensive, but it's definitely moving much faster. I'm uploading pictures 2 at a time in about 30 seconds instead of the 30 minutes it took before, but for some reason, and I'm very disappointed about this, I still can't upload a video. There's one I've wanted to post for a while of Emma crawling, and was so excited to put it up, but then it wouldn't work... I'm a little perturbed. I guess I'm going to have to put it on CD and have Jami do it for me... it's a bunch of bull.....

Here's some pictures taken in January, just one's that I liked. Of course, there are a lot of Emma.. but she's so darn cute!! I took her 10 month pictures today, so I think I'll post those tomorrow. Enjoy!!

JANUARY 5, 2009



JANUARY 6, 2009




January 7, 2009

Emma had a fascination with the Honey Bunn box for a while


Vern playing " horse" This is one of many outfits that Lakin has put together all by herself. At home, I don't mind at all.... it's just when she insists on wearing it in public.....She is always SO proud of herself, though, and can't wait to show herself off!!


January 8, 2009
This is the snowman Lakin and I made one day after school. She was upset because she didn't have time to make one that day before it was time to go home, so we made our own

JANUARY 14, 2009





January 17, 2009
These pictures are from Michael's 6th Birthday party. I didn't get many ( sorry Ericka) but here are a few that I liked.

The birthday boy!!


ChaseChase and Lakin

Yummy ice cream!!
Brooke





Isn't it funny how kids always get so embarrassed when you sing??



Blow!!!! Someones mean mommy got trick candles....



Eat up!!


Emma and Aunt Tracy


January 19, 2009


January 23, 2009

january 24, 2009

January 27, 2009
This is Emma stuck inside the base of her highchair. She was crying because she couldn't figure out ow to get back out, but I had to get my camera, so she started cheesin for awhile


This is her trying to get out. She knew she had to go under the bars, but just couldn't quite figure it out. It was so funny.. she would bend down then wave her hand around trying to feel for the bar so she wouldn't hit it..... I REALLY need a new video camera!

JANUARY 30, 2009
This is one of my and Jami's new hobbies.... aren't they cute!!! Of course, this was my first, and they are more for pictures, but I still wanted to show it

No comments: