Monday, February 16, 2009

Ava & Emma's 1st Valentines

Here are some more V-day pictures. Jami and I wanted to take pictures of the baby's together for their first Valentines..... of course it didn't go quite as planned. When Emma and I got to their house, Emma decided she wasn't going to be completely okay with being somewhere she didn't recognize....so she cried......and cried....and cried....... Ava was tired but seemed to be in an okay mood, so I took some pictures of her while Emma had a bottle, hoping that when Emma finished, she'd be a bit happier. Well, miss smiley Ava, who smiles all the time, refused to smile at all. That's okay... Emma's never smiles in her pictures, either:) Jami didn't like any of the pictures I took, so she'll be mad that I put them on here, but I thought that they were cute. But, she sees Ava at her cutest, so when you get pictures that don't show it off 100%, she probably won't like them. I'm the same way. BUT............. I took them, and I like them!!!!! So I'm going to show them off. I think she looks adorable....so THERE, Jami!!!! The pictures of the two of them together definitely didn't quite work out, but they are so funny!! Emma never did stop crying. I swapped the bottle for her cup......well, you'll see in the pictures how that went:)






This is first sitting them together.... everything's going okay...........Ava thinks....."hmm... what's this??"
Emma..." what is this chick doing??!!"
Emma.... " Hey!! Somebody get this baby off my cup!!!"
This is the end result..... Isn't it funny!!! Poor baby's.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together. I just love the pictures. Love Kathy