Monday, January 12, 2009

Emma Grace: 9 months ( and baby Taylor Lynn)

9 months already!! She hasn't really changed a whole since last month, but she is doing SO much more!! She's got her teeth ( finally!!), 2 of them, actually. She's crawling, dancing, singing and giving love....awwwww!!! She still has no hair but for the top of her head and still isn't talking as much as she should, but she does make more noise than she used to, so that's good. She can't sit still for a minute and is always wiggling everywhere, which is why these pictures didn't turn out so good. I was trying to keep her from jumping out of the chair with one hand and take pictures with the other.... not really that easy.


EMMA GRACE: 9 MONTHS

* CRAWLING!!!!! she actually does this really funny crab walk thing. Sometimes, she walks on both feet and her hands with her bottom in the air and sometimes it's with one foot and one knee. I got it on a short video that I was going to upload, but I forgot to give it to Jami ( dial-up, remember?)

* two bottom teeth

* dancing..... so cute!! whenever there is music she puts her arms up and starts rocking. She loves CMT!!

* has moved from bbbbb sounds to ddddd sounds. But now she no longer does the bbbb sounds at all.....

* gives "love" by laying her head on your forehead or face.... LOVE it!!!

* makes a kissing noise, but usually after you kiss her, and maybe just to mock you, she loves to mock people. Especially Lakin when she's having a tantrum:)

* She gets really excited about Honey Bun boxes (????)

* Still in size three diapers

* needing to move to 9 month onesies..... but I need to buy some first

* some 9 months still fit ( or 6-12) but most are to short. Mostly wearing 12-18 and 12 months

* Eating lots of different Gerber snacks; still eating 4 oz every three hours or so along with baby food or with a snack first.

* sleeping from 8 or 8:30 until about 6:30.... most of the time

* grew out of her baby carseat!! Doesn't seem to care for her new one as much.

* pulling herself up on EVERYTHING!!!!! She grabs ahold of everything that will support her ( and some that don't) and pulls herself up..... but doesn't know how to get back down yet:)

I can't really think of anything more that's different from last month.....but she's growing like a weed!!






ugghhhh!!!! Help me!!










Baby Taylor Lynn Hillman is here!! Saturday January 10, 2008. 8lbs. 3oz. 21 in. long. Sometime around 9:30.... poor, poor Heather. Baby and mommy are doing great, other than Heather looked exhausted and like she needed everyone to leave so she could get a good sleep. And let me just tell you about that baby's hair!! And Heathers anaesthesiologist!!! OMG, I'm so jealous..... to both!!! First, Taylor's hair... so freakin cute!! I LOVE it!! I just wanted to bring her home so I could play with her hair. I'd even be willing to do all of the newborn stuff and then give her back when she got around three months... just to have her hair!! There is SOOOO much!! And it was so soft and So thick! I want to buy little bows and barrettes for her ( i"m sure I will, too!). I've already told the (very) proud parents I'm making a flower bow for her.... she's like an Anne Geddes (sp?) baby!! Her daddy is so proud and happy.... and very, very nervous. I visited Sunday afternoon and we had a burping, holding, swaddling, lesson.... I want to be a new parent again:( It's so sweet!! John was just soaking up everything anyone could tell him. Heather just looked like she wanted to sleep. Anyway, I got a few pictures and in a few weeks I hope to visit once they get settled at home and take some more... but here's a preview of the newest member of the family.



I HAD to start off with the hair!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG look at that hair way to go Heather what a beautiful little girl.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Now all of our children have children. what a wonderful feeling. Love Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love my daughter

Daddy Hillman