Monday, December 29, 2008

Ridgway Family Christmas

Christmas day, about 1:00, we headed next door for Vern's parents Christmas get together. I had really wanted to get a picture of all three of my kids together before we left,but, like always, everything was pretty hectic and we didn't have time. I was just going to do it when I got home, but of course by that time, Emma was crying and I sort of forgot ( not to mention Gavin stayed dressed for all of 2 minutes). I guess I could get all of them dressed again and do it another day... they would just love that, I'm sure. Oh well, looks like no group photo this year:( Here are some pictures from the (other) Ridgway house.







Chris (Vern's brother) and Emma

Michael



Doesn't she look so happy!!!




Brooke


Byron


Lakin wearing the dress Grandma bought her

Chase


That's Lakin under all of that hair, BTW:





No comments: