Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve! Mine was spent ( not blogging as planned) giving the girls their last bath of the year, making my last batch of cookies and milkshakes of the year, and organizing a bookshelf....I know that most of you can't even wrap your minds around that type of fun and excitement, but you really should try ;) I was in bed watching a movie ( my last bad movie of the year) by 10 and asleep by a little after 11. Of course I was woken at 11:59 on the dot, feeling like a rather bad mom, by Gavin....who I thought was asleep. He wanted to watch the ball drop..PERFECT timing my boy! By the time I got the t.v. on and to the right channel there was 12 seconds until midnight...whoo! We made it just in time! I said " Yay, Happy New Year!..That's it! " He said " oh...okay...night..love you". LOL....I guess he expected more, poor guy....next year I'll have to take him to Times Square...or at least have a party in our living room ;) He went back to bed and I crashed ( after the customary Shooting Of The Gun by the neighbors ) only to be awoken shortly after by one heck of a good first storm of the year and no electricity....I'm thankful it was still warm out. Today feels like any other Saturday...kids are bored, The Husbands out working in the garage and I want to do nothing but lay in bed and watch lifetime and Hallmark movies ( which unfortunately won't happen) for the entire day. I wish the best for all of you in this New Year and I hope it brings you everything that you desire....if it doesn't...I wish you the strength to get through it anyway and know that eventually it will get better ;) God has His plan for all of us and I'm curious to see what mine will be over the next 12 months.....Once again..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: