Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random December Pictures ( the last of 2008:( )

December is over and it went SO fast!! So here are the last pictures that I took of 2008. Most of them are of Emma, but she is usually a very willing subject and just so....darn...cute!! I think so , at least:) I have been working on this darn post for 3 days!! I am having the hardest time uploading my pictures for some reason..... it's getting REALLY aggravating!! There is a big error message across the top of my screen so I'm crossing my fingers that this will even post. I'm very likely to scream if it doesn't.


So, big news.... we will have a new member of the family soon!! Hopefully for Heathers sake, by the end of today. I talked to Dad earlier and she was dilated to 2 ( poor girl) and her water is broke. The nurse guesstimated that it would be sometime around 6 this evening. She plans on getting an epidural, though... smart girl!! It's been awhile since I've talked to anyone, so I'm not sure what's happening now. Actually, I'm going to text him now..... I plan on going to the hospital tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some pictures that I can share with everyone of little Taylor Lynn Hillman. Oh... she's dilated to 4 now and she's asleep. Only 6 more centimeters to go!! At this rate it will be 2 am....that's at 2 centimeters every 4 hours. OMG!!! I can't even imagine!! I'm, of course, one of those who have children who fall out. It will probably pick up when she get closer to 10.... I hope!!


November 30, 2008


This picture is actually from November, but I just love these p.j.'s!! They are to short, so I had to snap a picture since she can't wear them anymore.

December 1, 2008


Lakin brought in the month by playing in the snow. She LOVES it!! Just a little more proof that she's no child of mine:) We still don't have a snow suit, so we just layered, but the wind was pretty cold that day, so she didn't last to long. Yesterday she got so upset, she said " mama, the sun's out and it's melting all of the snow!". I told her we would have more today, but I'm really glad we don't:) Gavin, who is definitely my son, came running up to the door after getting off the bus and said " Mommy! It's all sunny and the snow is melting!", he was very excited.... smart, smart kid.
This is her singing and dancing in the snow.These pictures are of Marley chasing the snow. Most small dogs you have to physically force them out the door when it's cold or raining. Marley on the other hand, LOVES it!! Especially the snow. He is out more than in. Unfortunately, he's a very white dog and doesn't take long to get really dirty. He's actually looking really mangy right now. He needs a haircut but I want to wait until it warms up. Anyway, when the wind would blow the snow, Marley would chase it.... he's such a stupid dog.December 4, 2008

This is when she was going into "crawl position" all of the time, but before she would go anywhere.
December 7, 2008


December 10, 2008




This picture of Emma cracks me up. Do any of you remember getting the e-mail about the baby who had a graphic design artist as a dad, with all of the different pictures of the baby changed to look like something else? She's making the same face as that baby.... I think it's funny anyway:)Gavin, Gavin, gavin....... My son has developed a fear of tornado's in the past two weeks ( not that I can blame him). I'm not really sure where this fear has came from, but every night he's coming into the living room and asking if he can sleep with me. After I put him back in bed, he asks if I'll sleep with him. It's about 20 to 30 minutes of reassurance that there will be no tornado's before he stays in his room and goes to sleep. He was especially worried when it warmed up last week because he says " tornado's happen when cold and warm mix".... see where school gets us? Two nights ago, he told me he's been dreaming about the cymbals coming off his drums and cutting him.. GREAT!! So I had to deal with that and the tornado's. He ended up being okay with me covering the cymbals with a blanket. Then last night, he covered them himself and when he was getting in bed, asked me if we locked our doors... where is all this coming from?? I assured him we did, ALL of them, and told him to go to sleep. He only got up once, so that was good. I'm kind of wondering what's going to be next, though. Where is all of this coming from?? I'm a little clueless as to why he has all of these fears all of the sudden. Whatever happened to monsters under the bed???
Gavin got his grade report.... one S, one S-, and the rest were S+'s. Yeah Gavin!!

These two days I took a lot of pictures, but I got my new camera and I had to play with it!
December 11, 2008Lakin's new favorite thing to do for her sister... feeding her.
Yes, I need a new computer chair.........
Another outfit that is now to small. I put her in it and took pictures because it's super cute and I wanted to remember it.We were trying on her Christmas bow to see if it fit yet, and it did!



December 16, 2008 My dog likes to play the keyboard. He'll stare at the speakers and scratch at them, then eventually he'll walk on the keys so that it will make noise. To funny!!

This is one of Emma's new things. She sticks things in her mouth and just moves around with them there. She's especially fond of wipes.

December 18, 2008



December 26. 2008
These are Lakin and her baby's matching pajamas.



She's pulling herself up like a pro!!
December 27, 2008
Vern's grandmother Kirkman came and visited from Tennesee. He hasn't seen her in 4 or 5 years! So she got to meet her great- grandchildren and Vern got to visit his grandma, it was nice. We all hung out at his uncle Vern and aunt Trish's house for the evening.


Vern and Glen ( my Vern's uncles)
December 28, 2008
Emma fell asleep like this, so I had to take pictures. She hadn't quite figured out how to lay herself back down after she sat up:)


He looks sort of like a hairy mole, huh? It's a wonder he can see.
Finally, I don't know if anyone else noticed the sky on the last Sunday in December, but it was gorgeous!! I was in the car on my way home so I called Vern and asked him to take a few pictures ( I, of course, would have done better:) ) but it was so pretty I had to share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness those pics of her laying down on her feet had me laughing soooo hard! lakins jammys are cute, emmas are to although you can't really tell from the picture. that first picture of emma reminded me of like a british woman, well like the accent. i can see emma saying something... ugh., you know what i mean? ps something smells really funny by my couch and i don't like it!