Friday, July 31, 2009

Random July pictures

Just some random pictures taken this month. Amazingly, there aren't very many, but I guess I just haven't been in a picture taking mood. Not to mention that we really haven't done much this month....it's been a really slow summer:(


She's such a silly girl:)







For some reason, Emma was just cheesin"!!:)




This is The Professor.....He's our new addition. He's so stinkin cute:) We went and picked him up on Tuesday night. He's a Westie, or a West Highland Terrier. I was set on a Yorkie, but decided not to chance getting another dog that's may not be good with kids. Westie's are supposed to be excellant family dogs, so I guess now we just wait and see!! But I love him and he loves me!:) His full name is Professor Jack, BTW. We call him Jack;)



Emma's cute little ruffles:)



Gavin & The professor



Josh & Aleyah


Alexis, gavin & mom





Not a very flattering picture of me...I have an excuse...I had a semi-hangover:)

















striken a pose




This picture is all blurry...but it makes me laugh:)






No comments: