Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I hope everyone one had a fun and safe New Years Eve!  Our family spent it all split up at three different places...but I'll do a post on that later. 

Does anyone have any New Years resolutions? I said on my last post I'm resolving to NOT make any...so far I've stuck to that..so no disappointments! I am going to try to make more of an effort to see extended family..this past year just flew by...life is way to short to be to busy for family.  I'm also going to put a LOT of effort into getting closer to God. I feel the pull...felt it for awhile,actually...and it needs to be done..for me and my children. First step : finding a new church!
.................
those things sound a little like resolutions...but they are not..they are EFFORTS!!! ;)

I never did get all of my pictures from 2011 up, but I gave it my best shot.  I never seem to take many pictures in the winter months...must be from being all cooped up inside ( it takes a lot to convince me to get out in that cold!), so I have until about April to get all caught up ;)

This is our first picture of 2012....
as much as I try, I can never get a shot where ALL of my kids cooperate...I throw up my hands. I think I'll have to find someone really talented and leave it up to them..lol! We're definitely long over due for some family pictures, anyway.

p.s. the girls sticking their tongues out was not planned..they are both just very weird :)


No comments: