Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of JUly 2011



                                                   HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

I hope everyone had a great 4th!  We spent ours....digging a hole....well, I watched while Vern dug a hole with the backhoe....but that pretty much means I dug one,too...moral support and all that.  We vetoed our annual party this year to save $...this depresses me only because the 4th IS MY FAVORITE holiday!!!  We did.....nothing even remotely patriotic :( I think it may take me AT LEAST until next July to recover from this.  We did make s'mores and had a few sparklers left over from a few weeks ago...but that's it....sigh......BUT...hopefully everyone else participated in yummy food, swimming, ( ahem...alcohol), and lots of pretty,pretty, fireworks...oh...and lots of FUN pictures....because I didn't....sigh...again. BUT (again).....be ready and make your plans...next year, the party will resume....and I expect you ALL to be here ( with a dish and your own alcoholic beverages, of course :)....oh...and fireworks are welcome) dressed in your red,white and blue finest!!

No comments: