Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Much to my disappointment, my children wanted to play outside in this nastiness.....it definitely didn't pass down through my genes!! I was sort of looking forward to taking Emma out for her first time, though, so I bundled up, grabbed my camera and headed out. Emma LOVED the snow. At first she wasn't to sure, but it only took her a few minutes to get the hang of it...crazy kid! Lakin has always been a fan and even my little hermit ventured out for some play time. We are going to try to go out again this week when it warms up a bit, Gavin and Lakin are pretty anxious to make some snow people. I'm sure I'll have more pictures soon!

P.S. i'm not really sure what the deal is with the picture layout, but I'm to lazy to try and fix it. :)This is Emma's first reaction...I sort of plopped her in a great big drift :) She was like " whoa....what's going on?". " what is this stuff?"
" maybe this isn't so bad!"


My little snow angel ;)




































boom!!!














































































No comments: