Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dawson's 8th Birthday Party(s)

Did everyone have a good weekend? Mine was swell! Saturday was Dawson's 8th ( I still can't believe he's 8) birthday party. It was a wonderful party and we had a lot of fun. The best part about that day was getting the call from the doctor about the results of the down syndrome test. It came back negative!!! Now we just have to get through, and be strong for Jami and Eric, the surgeries that will follow Ava's birth. This I can handle. It will be very hard for the two of them, I can't even imagine going through what they are going to have to in the next few months, but I will do everything I can to be there for them. This just makes me realize how incredibly lucky I am to have three healthy children, and to have never had to experience any of the things that Jami is going through.

Now, Dawson's party! Fun, fun, fun! If anyone wonders why there aren't many pictures of precious Gavin, (not surprisingly), he pretty much refused to let us take his picture. But that's Gavin for ya! yes, Jami and I painted our faces, but why can't we have fun, too? I have to say, that we are the cutest out of everyone! The first half of the pic.'s are from his party, the second half are from his b-day at Chuckie cheese with his grandpa.




Dawson, in full clown dress
Aren't we lovely???
Jami, me, Aryssa, Lakin, & Dawson
Jami in evil clown mode Lakin & AryssaAwww... how cute........ Gavin
Aryssa & Lakin
Jami & Dawson

Dawson & Gavin at Chuckie Cheese




Lakin... ride that pony!!
Gavin & Dawson.....whoa!! Roller coaster!

It's the girls' turn

Aryssa & Dawson
Gavin & Lakin

Dawson...vroom, vroom.........

Cheese!!!!1
Aren't we adorable!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: